geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: git, hg or bzr for G development?
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 06:55:24 GMT
I've been doing some experimenting using svn.eu.apache.org with git,
so far it has gone well.  I've been reading infra mail some folks do
run into problems from time to time.  So I'm limiting my changes to
only small things, no large refactorings yet, but it is looking very
hopeful.  That and there has been some discussion on the infra list
about an ASF git repo, hopefully that will be per TLP, but who knows.

--jason