geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Trygve Hardersen" <try...@jotta.no>
Subject Re: svn commit: r718393 [1/2] - in /geronimo/server/trunk/plugins/monitoring: ./ agent-car-jmx/ agent-car-jmx/src/main/history/ agent-car-jmx/src/main/plan/ agent-ds/ agent-ds/src/main/plan/ agent-ejb/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/monitoring/ age
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 17:28:31 GMT
Yes I've changed the password.

In /plugins/monitoring/agent/src/main/plan/plan.xml the "monitoring-user" is
set to system/manager. If I set my local system password to manager, the
server starts fine. If I don't, the server fails to start unless I disable
the org.apache.geronimo.plugins.monitoring/agent/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car plugin.

I build my own Geronimo distros (mainly to be able to run on 1.6, though
this was fixed yesterday in the client plugin), and I get around this by
picking up a password from Maven's settings.xml and putting that in the
plan.xml for the monitoring/agent plugin.

Thanks!

Trygve