geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <jason.dil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Heads up] SSH server in java
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 06:32:18 GMT
Any idea what this means:

<snip>
Bliss:Applications jason$ ssh localhost -p 8081
jason@localhost's password:
channel_by_id: 1: bad id: channel free
channel_input_success_failure: 1: unknown
channel_by_id: 1: bad id: channel free
channel_input_success_failure: 1: unknown
</snip>

This is from "OpenSSH_5.1p1, OpenSSL 0.9.7l 28 Sep 2006" on Mac OS X.
It does connect and seems to work well.  Though seems to not handle
sending over exceptions, like when a command is not resolved.  But I
might look into that some more later today.

Whats the status of the SSH work, any release on the horizon?  I'm
sold on this for the GShell remoting direction, and really this is
what I wanted from the start.  So I'd like to drop the other whisper/
remoting muck and just use this.

Your thoughts?

--jason