geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: svn commit: r713680 - in /geronimo/server/trunk/framework/modules: geronimo-service-builder/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/service/ geronimo-service-builder/src/main/xsd/ geronimo-service-builder/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployme...
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:10:26 GMT
Hi,

The feature is still available. However we do not provide a XML
configuration style for it. We only provide a script configuration
style. For instance, by dropping a file named:

DependenciesPrivateClass.groovy

in the folder of the plugin to update and with a content looking like

Set privateClasses = ['hide.this', 'hide.that']
configurationData.environment.classLoadingRules.privateRule.addClassPref
ixes(privateClasses)

You can achieve the same effect.

Let me know if you think that we should also provide a XML
configuration style.

Regarding the TCK problem, I do not think that this change is
related. I believe that the TCK problem is due to the new OpenEJB
snapshot. Jason, could you please confirm?

Thanks,
Gianny