geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <jason.dil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: grails plugin
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:46:57 GMT
Just curios why one would even bother with this?  Seems that this
would only be useful when someone deploys more than one grails-based
app into the sever... do folks even do that?  And what if the 2 apps
evolve differently and then need different versions of grails/groovy?

And then the need of tools to take a grails war and turn it into a
geronimo grails war... seems like too much work for little gain... and
in some respect some loss.

How big are the dependencies anyways?

--jason