geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Access to edit docs in confluence
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:05:34 GMT
Hi Manu,

It seems that you have 2 confluence user IDs.  manugeorge already had
geronimo-committer authorization.  Your other id is the same as your
email address.  That one only had confluence-user authorization so I
added geronimo-committer just in case that is the one you are now using.

BTW, I also noticed that your email userId did not have any openejb
authorizations (whereas "manugeorge" did) - so you might want to get
that updated as well if you switched users.

Joe