geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "B.J. Reed" <bjre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when trying to use PluginXmlUtil in geronimo-plugin
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:05:41 GMT
Thanks Jarek,  That led me to find that I wasn't building the GEP
runtime jars correctly.  However, even with the wstx-asl jar file
included correctly, I'm still getting the same error.

I've proven (to myself at least) that the wstx-asl jar file is on the
classpath by simply adding a couple of lines of code.

            WstxInputFactory factory = new WstxInputFactory();
            String tmp = factory.toString();

which does now return a new factory for the GEP....It's just that when
the XMLInputFactory goes looking for the wstx class, it can't be found
and I get the same stack trace below.
--B.J.