geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "B.J. Reed" <bjre...@gmail.com>
Subject Error when trying to use PluginXmlUtil in geronimo-plugin
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:47:56 GMT
I'm trying to add some code to the GEP and the PluginXmlUtil class in
geronimo-plugin has some very useful methods that I need to call.
However, when I make the call, I always get the same error:

javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError: Requested factory
com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory cannot be located.  Classloader
=org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.ContextFinder@1e4a47e
    at javax.xml.stream.FactoryLocator.loadFactory(FactoryLocator.java:120)
    at javax.xml.stream.FactoryLocator.locate(FactoryLocator.java:109)
    at javax.xml.stream.FactoryLocator.locate(FactoryLocator.java:54)
    at javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance(XMLInputFactory.java:41)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.system.plugin.PluginXmlUtil.<clinit>(PluginXmlUtil.java:62)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.st.v21.core.operations.GeronimoServerPluginManager.loadPluginMetadata(GeronimoServerPluginManager.java:414)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.st.v21.core.operations.GeronimoServerPluginManager.extractPluginMetadata(GeronimoServerPluginManager.java:287)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.st.v21.core.operations.GeronimoServerPluginManager.getPluginMetadata(GeronimoServerPluginManager.java:173)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.st.v21.ui.wizards.ServerPluginManagerWizard.nextPressed(ServerPluginManagerWizard.java:103)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.st.v21.ui.wizards.ServerPluginManagerDialog.nextPressed(ServerPluginManagerDialog.java:34)
    at
org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.buttonPressed(WizardDialog.java:369)
    at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog$2.widgetSelected(Dialog.java:624)
    at
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:228)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1003)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3823)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3422)
    at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:825)
    at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:801)
........and many more lines of stack trace.

This class is successfully used by the Admin Console so I'm thinking
it's something pretty straightforward that I'm missing

-- B.J.