geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r713680 - in /geronimo/server/trunk/framework/modules: geronimo-service-builder/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/service/ geronimo-service-builder/src/main/xsd/ geronimo-service-builder/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployme...
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 18:19:55 GMT
I think I was one of the people asking for this to be reverted.

Just to clarify my position:  I'm very much in favor of keeping the
functionality.  I think it will help with some of the more obscure
classloader issues we've been hitting.

My suggestion to revert the change was more pragmatic to resolve two
issues:
1) new TCK failures reported by Jason
2) The implicit dependency on a new OpenEJB 3.1.x release

If we can resolve these 2 issues without reverting the change (or for #2
if it seems we need a new OpenEJB 3.1.x release for other reasons ...
like other TCK failures) then I'm very much in favor of keeping this
change.

Joe