geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Apply for being a Geronimo documentation contributor
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 21:34:13 GMT
Who have you been asking (aside from the secretary@apache.org)?  This is
the first post that I see from you on the Geronimo dev list requesting
this access.

To modify Geronimo documentation you need to request
geronimo-contributor authorization (via this list) after you have
submitted your ICLA.

I see that your ICLA is on file so I went ahead and granted you
geronimo-contributor access.  You should now be able to edit our
documentation wiki.

Joe