geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Only Support Java SE 6 with Geronimo 2.2
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 15:42:35 GMT
Given we only have about 5 weeks between now and when should cut a 2.2
branch, I'm not sure I'd waste time on this.  As Jack pointed out in
another reply, Java SE 6 has been out almost 2 years, so its time to
move on....  If users want to stay on Java SE 5, we'll be glad to apply
fixes to the 2.1 branch.

-Donald