geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Becker <dan.o.bec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Only Support Java SE 6 with Geronimo 2.2
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 14:45:20 GMT
I would agree with supporting Java SE 6 and dropping support for SE 5. I
think it keeps in with the spirit of being lean and nimble.

However, I want to clarify your comment on "build and certify on Sun
1.6.0 JDK". I realize build, certify, and run statements are all
separate items. What's the support statement for which Java SE 6
platforms run Geronimo? Sun? IBM? OpenJDK? Other?

--
Thanks, Dan Becker