geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Only Support Java SE 6 with Geronimo 2.2
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 14:37:34 GMT
I'm certainly in favor of only performing certification on SE 6 runtime
for 2.2.

I wonder if it would be possible for us to include the JAXB and JAXWS
support in a plugin for users that might need to continue on SE 5.  If
this isn't too difficult (or too much of a maintenance nightmare) then
we might consider it.  Is that even possible?

Joe