geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updates to Geronimo 2.2 documentation
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 05:11:04 GMT
Thanks for the update, but please try to keep everyone in the loop (like
  by creating a Doc Plan roadmap/todos/status under the 2.2 Roadmap
page) and work towards incremental updates, instead of infrequent drops
of large changes.  By keeping everyone involved in planned doc changes,
you'll get more feedback and help from the community and hopefully won't
end up owning all the burden like others have in the past...

-Donald