geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.2 discussion
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 04:51:53 GMT
Thanks for chiming in.  If you can start removing some of the snapshots,
that would be great.

I hadn't volunteered to be the RM yet, as I'll only have about 2 days a
week to focus on a 2.2 release and I don't have TCK access (which is
going to be a major factor for when we can get 2.2 out), but if you're
willing to help, I'd be glad to jump in and be co-release manager with you!

I'd like to see us drive towards cutting a 2.2 release branch by
mid-December and having the 2.2 Server, GEP and updated Docs released by
mid-January.

-Donald