geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ying Tang" <yingtang1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update on documentation progress of Geronimo v2.2
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:20:54 GMT
Ted, thanks a lot for helping out.

We have created separate child pages for "Development
environment<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Development+environment>"
topics, and we are working on the other part of the documentation in the
same way.

Just as you mentioned, the current document has lots of duplication and we
also share the same concern about putting much information on one page,
which makes documents hard to reuse and might result in huge workload to
keep consistency within the topics.

The core concept of Geronimo is to let developers focus on their killer app
and I think we can utilize the same concept on writing Geronimo docs.

Best Regards,

Ying Tang (Sophia)