geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From RunHua Chi <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monitoring console docs
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 05:29:50 GMT

Hi David,

Thanks  for pointing this out.  We noticed there are lots of on-going
documents in the trunk(http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/index.html). Right
now, we are moving some of them to G2.2 document.

For example, "Building Geronimo with Maven" is one of topics that perfectly
fits in our current G2.2 doc structure, so we moved this page to include it
within G2.2
Doc.(http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/building-geronimo-with-maven.html)

We believe that users will be glad to see more and more information about
Geronimo especially the new topic, we are also expecting new topics to be
included in G2.2 doc with well structured.

Also great appreciation on your working on improvements upon this topic,
you may add this page to G2.2 index under appropriate parent and work on it
now. Or we can help you with this when you think the topic is closing to
completion(just drop a mail in the list).

Any comments, we'd be love to know.

Jeff