geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Moving the JAXB specification apis to Geronimo Specs
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 05:20:57 GMT
On Wednesday 05 November 2008 9:43:28 pm Donald Woods wrote:
> These are clean room implementations, right?

Right.   There were some bugs in a couple of the earlier versions where
Guillaume didn't read the spec carefully enough.   As a couple of people have
used it, we've kind of ironed them out, but a full TCK run would be great and
would be a huge confidence builder.   At the very least, run the API tests.

> Also, does this provide the API and IMPL for JAXB?

Just the API jar.     You would still need the jaxb-impl from sun.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org