Whoops... just realized that this was actually removed and I was looking at a stickied revision of viewVC.  Nevermind.

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Jason Warner <jaw981@gmail.com> wrote:
While we wait to hear back in regards to the license, I'm going to update the maven used in build-support.  The server now requires 2.0.9 and the version currently used by build support is 2.0.5.  I suppose we'll need to update ant, as well.  What version of ant should we be using?  1.7.1?