geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSHELL] Timeframe ?
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 07:23:17 GMT
In ServiceMix, we are considering upgrading to the latest trunk of
GShell and I've already done the bigger part of the upgrade locally on
my HD.  Btw, I've committed a few small changes for that yesterday.
However, I'm worried about the stability of gshell.  We currently use
an old and unreleased version of gshell, but I'd like to avoid such
issue and having to rewrite this integration once more.
Jason, what's your feeling about gshell's stability (in terms of APIs)
and a possible ETA for a new release (be it alpha-2 or whatever) ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet