geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improved EJB integration... can we get some portlets?
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:51:59 GMT
How about a modified version of No. 1 -

Include as a console plugin that has the geronimo-dojo plugin (which
includes the dojo mini v1.1.1) as the dependency.  I think having the
geronimo-dojo as the dependency will automatically include dojo 1.1.1
mini into the assembly.    We are looking at just providing one dojo
support (that is dojo 1.1.1) and get rid of dojo legacy 0.4.3 support
(or move it to the optional components).

Thanks

Lin