geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r702586 - in /geronimo/server/trunk/plugingroups/console-jetty: ./ pom.xml src/ src/main/ src/main/history/ src/main/history/dependencies.xml src/main/plan/
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 20:46:21 GMT
Hi Joe,

I am having trouble to understand the difference between what you
propose & what has already been done.

Basically, IIUC, you propose to use a plugin for plugin group, with
the attribute of pluginGroup=true to indicate that is a plugin group.
 This is exactly what has been done today, as we don't differenriate
plugin group any other way other than the attribute of pluginGroup.
If I misunderstand you, could you please give a concrete example?

P.S. I think you were shot down by David because of the complexity of
having plugin groups listed as dependencies on the geronimo specific
plans.

Lin