geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Packaging error when building trunk
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 16:47:38 GMT
Thanks for updating the dependencies.xml.   My svn directory got
messed up after I removed the client-deployer/src/main/history
directory which is needed to get a successful build.    Anyone has an
idea about the error below:

lin-suns-macbook-pro:client linsun$ svn diff
svn: Directory 'client-deployer/src/main/history/.svn' containing
working copy admin area is missing

I don't know how to recover from it so I removed the entire
client-deployer dir and did a svn update.

Lin