geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java doc is Geronimo 2.0.1 API
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:40:51 GMT
Thanks Joe!

I'm not sure why the javadoc is checked in into svn in the first
place. Seems to me like that's unnecessary since we should always be
able to regenerate the javadoc from source. So, I'm ok with removing
any javadoc from svn but we should keep the javadoc for any major
Geronimo version accessible online. I guess right now that should be
2.1.3 and 2.0.2.

Jarek