geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EclipseWorld 2008
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:22:39 GMT
Hi Dan, thanks for reviewing them. I basically went through the overview slides
very rapidly to start into the demos right away. Then after each demo we reviewed
which components of the overall Java EE 5 platform architecture were
used/exercised. That's why the overview diagram is repeated after each demo. I
thought both demos classes went very well, and based on the cursory feedback from
the attendees, it seems to be a much better approach then doing slides alone.
Also, I had so many demos ready for Part 2 that the attendees were able to pick
and choose those they were most interested in seeing......

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell