geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject EclipseWorld 2008
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 02:43:56 GMT
Hi, I'm at EclipseWorld 2008 this week. On Wednesday morning I'll be leading two
sessions about using Geronimo and the GEP to develop Java EE 5 applications. In
response to some of the feedback I received last year, I've decided to make these
sessions more interactive (and hopefully more interesting) by using only a very
few presentation slides, and instead will be executing many of the GEP/Geronimo
tutorials we've accumulated and documented in the past year or so. My goal is to
spark more questions and interest since they'll see many of the capabilities of
the GEP and Geronimo live in action and they'll be encouraged to execute the
demos along with me if they wish. So, if you'd like to review what slides and
demos I'll be using they can be found below. As always review comments are
welcome and appreciated. Thanks.

----->
http://people.apache.org/~mcconne/EclipseWorld2008_Materials/Using%20the%20Geronimo%20Eclipse%20Plug-in%20to%20Develop%20Java%20EE%20Applications%20(Part%201).pdf

----->