geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.0.3 release
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:55:02 GMT
I think releasing 2.0.3 is in the best interest of the community, given
the security fixes that it contains.  It also gives us a way to announce
to our users that this will be the last 2.0.x release (which we never
really did for 1.1.x) and that they should start moving to 2.1.x or 2.2
for any new projects.

-Donald