geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <jaydmch...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.0.3 release
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 00:18:18 GMT
The 2.0.x brach got sidelined by an intermittent
ConcurrentModificationException during stress testing.  But, recently
there were a number of security issues found that apply to 2.0.2.

So, I think it's time to start the discussion for a Geronimo 2.0.3
release (It actually already was started).

Server fixes/enhancements are listed on the Release Status page (work in
progress)-
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-203-release-status.html

Details on included security fixes in dependent components are listed on
the Security page -
http://geronimo.apache.org/20x-security-report.html

I have already begun moving issues into 2.0.4 - Does anyone have
additional fixes they would like to include in 2.0.3 before we cut the
branch and start the release process?

If I have moved an issue that you want to work on (And you have time to
work on it right away) move it back onto a 2.0.3 fix and assign it to
yourself.

Jay