geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo v2.2 discussion
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:04:54 GMT
OK, looks like we're making good progress towards a 2.2 release.
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+2.2+Release+Roadmap

Is everyone still thinking we can get 2.2 out this year (say branching
on 11/21 with a mid-December release target)?

Seems that the major items left are:
  - Upgrade to ActiveMQ 5.1/5.2
  - EJB Portlet
  - Use GShell for all commands (and upgrade to latest version)
  - Include new TranQL connectors for Oracle RAC, MS SQL and Informix
  - Remove the old Dojo 0.4.3 usage
  - Portlets for Farm/Clustering support?
  - TCK on Java SE 5 and 6 (or do we only certify on Java SE 6?)

-Donald