geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: javadoc for server source
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:13:48 GMT
Yep, that was the problem.  I got it to work specifying maxmemory of
2048m (just started at the top) and then I decided to see if I could
make it work with something smaller and discovered something funny.  In
genesis we specify 512 (not 512m).  When I initially saw this I thought
it must default to megabytes but it turns out it really defaults to
bytes since I could get it to work with a local setting of 512m.

Thanks,
Joe