geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Looking back to 2.0.x
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:56:34 GMT
Officially announcing that 2.0.3 will be the last planned 2.0 release
would be a good move and will help our users to start looking at using a
2.1.x release for new projects.

We'll also want to steer Eclipse users off of GEP 2.0.x and onto GEP
2.1.3, which still supports 2.0.x servers and includes Eclipse Ganymede
support (which GEP 2.0.x doesn't have.)

-Donald