geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Where will ee6 development take place?
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:02:04 GMT

I think it all depends on the amount of tck destabilization and how long
we think it might take to get things resolved.

IMO we should be thinking about releasing 2.2 soon.  I'm all for getting
as much ee6 content included as possible ... but if too much breaks in
the tck it could take a long time to recover.

So I think this is a case by case decision.  If we know something will
cause significant instability regarding tck then I think we should
consider branching 2.2 and let trunk continue with ee6.

Joe