geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release SAAJ 1.3 spec jar version 1.0.1
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:02:33 GMT
NP ... when you mentioned you might be releasing saaj I just thought it
might be a good time to try to get this cleaned up too.  Since we've
been releasing effectively without sites (or broken sites) for some time
now I don't think it should hinder the vote.  I just thought I'd mention
the problem since you did include the site in the vote.

One more question:  Has any tck validation been performed for this
updated spec?

Joe