geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject [DISCUSS] Release SAAJ 1.3 spec jar version 1.0.1
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:19:40 GMT
There are some issues with the maven generated site.  These aren't new
problems and they are "doc" related ... so I'm not sure if they should
really hinder the spec release.

I just started looking into them since I had some of the same problems
with the recent samples 2.1.2 release (BTW ... not all of those issues
were resolved either before we released).

- The Geronimo banner isn't included.  I think we need to make some
updates to the spec-parent site.xml (and pom.xml) and do a new release
of the specs-parent to fix this issue.  However, on my local image some
of the same changes that I made in samples to resolve this are not
providing the same magic for specs ... still looking into this.

- There are multiple links in the banner to Geronimo (on the right) and
none of them take you to the Geronimo home page.  Once again, I think
this might require some changes to the site.xml in spec-parent to fix it.

Joe