geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Anyone else having problems building a clean trunk?
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 20:24:48 GMT
I just updated the source and built from a clean repo on mac OS.  I
didn't notice any problems with the assemblies created.  The
jetty6-javaee5 assembly had the /bin/scripts marked as executable and
the server seemed to startup fine (except for some warnings about
properties not being supported by "DefaultStatelessContainer").  I
didn't build with tests, so I can't comment on any testsuite failures.

Joe