geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RMI Classloading problem.... help appreciated.
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 10:33:32 GMT
David,

No answers for you at this point, but I think the first thing I'd do is
verify which thread context classloader is set in the case that's
working.  Perhaps the problem is not in setting the thread context
loader, but rather getting it set to the correct one.  Are the calls to
C occurring in the same place in the FarmBean code?  If not, are there
any fundamental differences between the call environments?

Rick