geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discussion thread for Geronimo Samples 2.1.2 vote
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 21:00:39 GMT
Jarek Gawor wrote:
> A few minor notes:
>
> 1) dbtester plugins have <prerequisite> set which is not consistent
> with other plugins. Also, the archetype needs to be updated to remove
> the <prerequisite> stuff.

Yep, I noticed that but since I kinda like the pre-req I let that one
slide ... but you are correct that we should be consistent.  I missed
the archetype.  IMO this isn't a big issue since we decided to keep the
archetype but just not document the usage for this release.

> 2)  Plugin names are inconsistent: "Geronimo Samples :: myphonebook ::
> plugin for tomcat"  vs. "Geronimo Samples :: myphonebook Plugin for
> Jetty"

Ugh ... thought I had caught all of those but you found one that I missed.

> 3) There is some inconsistency in the documentation where some samples
> have build instructions and some don't.

No doubt about it ... there is a lot of documentation work still.

Thanks for the review!
Joe