geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Packaging error when building trunk
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 17:09:59 GMT
not sure what is causing the daytrader problem but its not related to
the error message during assembly.  I'd guess that there's something
wrong with  the parents of the client-builder plugin, such as not
having enough connector builder bits available.

I suspect the error message during assembly is from me missing one of
the schemas when I put them into the *-deployer plugins instead of
boilerplate.

thanks
david jencks