geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dojo-tomcat/jetty6
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 02:53:14 GMT
After running mvn install on my local svn folder, I checked the file
dojo-tomcat-2.2-SNAPSHOT.car in the target folder, it has the same structure
with the previous one.

---dojo---dojo
         ---dijit
---WEB-INF
---MENTA-INF

Adding the web context "dojo", I guess we still need
/dojo/dojo/dojo/dojo.js, have I missed anything ?

2008/10/14 Jay D. McHugh <jaydmchugh@gmail.com>

> Ivan,
>
> Have you had a chance to try a newer snapshot?
>
> Is Dojo showing up in the correct location for you?
>
> Jay
>
> Ivan wrote:
> > Just find in the newest snapshot, after I manually install the dojo
> plugin,
> > it has an extra folder "dojo", currently when we want the refer to
> dojo.js,
> > the url will be /dojo/dojo/dojo/dojo.js.
> > I suggest to repackage the dojo-mini.zip file.
> >

> > 2008/10/8 Lin Sun <linsun.unc@gmail.com>
> >
> >> Hi Manu, Ok, making it optional sounds good.
> >>
> >> Lin

> >> went.
> >> that

> >> right