geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Creating server instances
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 18:31:12 GMT
Ok. .... so there are bugs :-)  Maybe even significant bugs!  Maybe
even bugs that make it totally useless as is!!  But its a good idea...

I'll look into this when I get a chance.  I think maybe I'm calling
the wrong method on the persistent configuration list to find out
what's installed?

thanks for the test drive!
david jencks