geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From pdennis <patrickden...@managementdynamics.com>
Subject Multiple Instances With One Repository
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:38:52 GMT

Hi,

I've looked around the documentation and the forum to find my answer and I
haven't found it, yet.

I just read about Multiple Repositories
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/multiple-repositories.html here , so I can
start several instances and create a local repository for each instance.
What I want to do is to create a Repository, deploy an ear and a database
pool, and start several instances that use that Repository.

In the WASCE_HOME directory, there is the main repository and var
directories, what I would like to do is to create a local repository, and
start several instances that use that repository.  So I think I am after a
structure like this:

WASCE_HOME
    repo1
        instance1
        instance2
        instance3
    repo2
        instance1
        instance2
        instance3
    repo3
        instance1
        instance2
        instance3

Is this possible?  If so, how would I do this?

Thanks,

Patrick