On Sep 1, 2008, at 8:21 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

Hi,

While deploying a Spring-based webapp onto Geronimo on Linux I've
faced the following:

14:16:34,552 ERROR [DirectoryMonitor] Hot deploy directory has
disappeared!  Shutting down directory monitor.

What's this? How could it have happened?

The error the deployment failed was:

   AbstractWebModuleBuilder: Could not load listener class:
   org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener

Could it interfere with some part of Geronimo?

Strange. The only time I've see that error is when I've 'rm -rf'ed a Geronimo install while the server was running.

Does the deploy directory still exist after this error? How are you deploying the app?

--kevan