Hi Joe,

Yes, it works now. The new structure for 2.2 is successfully updated in the space. Thank you.

Rhoda

2008/9/4 Joe Bohn <joe.bohn@earthlink.net>
You should have all of the authorization you need with geronimo-contributors.  It contains everything from geronimo-users plus some.  If you haven't already done so, you should signoff and back on again to pick up the new authorization.

I think we need to remove the geronimo-users group - Does anybody know the purpose of this group anyway?

Joe

Rhoda Zheng wrote:
Hi Joe,

Please help grant "geronimo-users" to "Rhoda Zheng" as well. It seems that I can't edit ***Apache Geronimo v2.2* <http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/documentation.html>** docs. Thanks a lot.