Guess for 2.1.3. we can improve our documentation on GEP by elaborating more on our test sute. Recently we have been using selenium and abbot for recording our test cases. It will be good if we can make the documentation on those more elaborate. I had somewhat difficulty with abbot but BJ helped me out of it. Some modifications in release.txt to remove ANT instances.

Thanks
Ashish