geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject boilerplate, jaxws-tools (convert from jar to car format?)
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:07:27 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to convert all jar format geronimo plugins to car format, and
currently I see boilerplate and jaxws-tools as jar format.   When they
are in jar format, they are marked as installable even if they are
already installed.   I think this is caused by the fact the c-m-p
handles geronimo plugins in jar format and car format differently.   I
am hoping the converting is possible now that David puts support of no
plan in c-m-p recently to avoid adding to the classloader and server
config.    Any reason why they are in jar format right now?

Thanks

Lin