geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Samples for 2.1.2 - one final push
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 17:18:30 GMT
Joe, thanks for driving this!   I think it is okay to remove those if
we cannot find a better solution or just document that these are not
expected to work in our documentation.

I would be in favor of releasing samples too but we need to make sure
the samples all work with at least one particular version G server
(probably both 2.1.2 and 2.1.3).  Some of the samples may not work yet
like the javamail one?

Lin