geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] plugingroups - another idea
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2008 02:40:47 GMT
It is my intention to switch to car format eventually.  However,
switching to car format won't work right now and we have to work out
the details.   Once it is in car format, it will be added to geronimo
plugin catalog via c-m-p.

Our plugin installer currently recognizes the plugin groups as
plugins.  Plugin groups are treated similar as plugins without
module-id, which means the plugin installer would skip the
installation of the plugin itself but process the installation of its
dependencies.

Lin