geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Continuous TCK Testing
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 17:50:45 GMT
As many of you know, we have two apache.org machines for TCK testing
of Geronimo (phoebe and selene). We used the machines for
certification of our 2.1.3 release. However, this testing was run
manually. It's time to get continuous, automatic TCK testing running
on these machines.

We had the basic setup running on GBuild machines. IIRC, this was
built around AntHill -- Jason Dillon knows it best. There are other
testing systems available (e.g. Hudson) which could be used for this
task.

What do others think? What underlying technology should we use? Who
wants to get involved?