geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: car-maven-plugin and <useTransitiveDependencies>true</useTransitiveDependencies>
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 06:41:47 GMT
I've now got most of the server working with useTransitiveDependencies
turned on so I committed the work.  Its quite a large change so no
doubt it broke a lot of stuff I don't know about.

Please let me know if you see problems.  In particular for some reason
I'm not getting reasonable results out of testsuite..... I get only
failures and hangs according to the console but the reports appear to
indicate passes.

I also more or less accidently commited a change to
MultiParentClassloader so toString returns a complete description of
what's in the classloader.... recursively.

This is rather useful in figuring out what went wrong with
classloading problems but it might be a good idea to be able to turn
it off by default.  Comments appreciated.

thanks
david jencks