geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.3 (RC1)
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:13:46 GMT

On Sep 21, 2008, at 12:22 AM, Ted Kirby wrote:

> I am happy to report that the vote has been approved, with 4 +1 votes,
> and no +0 or -1 votes.
> I will now undertake the appropriate actions, starting in a few hours.
> Thanks everyone for your support!

Hi Ted,
Cool. Sorry I hadn't gotten the time to review. A few minor notes:

1) A minimum of 3 PMC +1 votes are required for all release votes.
This vote met that minimum requirement. Just want to remind the
2) When the number of votes is low, nothing wrong in extending a vote
for several days to encourage additional review . In fact, I'd say it
should be encouraged. We're always eager to get a new release out.
However, it's important to give the community time to review these
releases. Gentle (and not so gentle) reminders/nudges can usually help
get people's attention...

View raw message