geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.3 (RC1)
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:13:46 GMT

On Sep 21, 2008, at 12:22 AM, Ted Kirby wrote:

> I am happy to report that the vote has been approved, with 4 +1 votes,
> and no +0 or -1 votes.
>
> I will now undertake the appropriate actions, starting in a few hours.
>
> Thanks everyone for your support!

Hi Ted,
Cool. Sorry I hadn't gotten the time to review. A few minor notes:

1) A minimum of 3 PMC +1 votes are required for all release votes.
This vote met that minimum requirement. Just want to remind the
community...
2) When the number of votes is low, nothing wrong in extending a vote
for several days to encourage additional review . In fact, I'd say it
should be encouraged. We're always eager to get a new release out.
However, it's important to give the community time to review these
releases. Gentle (and not so gentle) reminders/nudges can usually help
get people's attention...

--kevan